“A ground breaking book for the new millennium.”
– Mary Beaulieu, Assistant Dean, Harvard Kennedy School
ASK WHAT MATTERS?!: A Practical Approach To Your Total Well-Being By Paul Sherman and David Garten
Are you one of the 70 percent of people stressed-out by today’s hectic pace and overwhelmed by competing priorities? Ask What Matters?! provides a pragmatic framework to help you be present, make your best choices, and take the actions that will help you thrive. Our customizable tools and resources will equip you to live better and struggle less. Through research based methods, hands-on exercises, and real-life stories you will learn to:
- Identify and stay grounded in what is most important to you
- Develop personalized practices to enhance your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- Be who you want to be, not who others think you should be
- Harness the strength of your community
- Make choices (both the small daily ones and big life ones) for a fully engaged life of well-being
Regardless of your age, income, family situation, job or any other demographic description, Ask What Matters?! will provide you with the tools and resources for overcoming stress and making mindful choices for creating your best life.
Paul Sherman and David Garten are a married couple with a combined legacy of more than 30 years coaching individuals and organizations (corporate, community, and faith-based) around the world. They are grateful to live at the very tip of Cape Cod in Provincetown, Massachusetts along with their rescue dog, Brando.
Available on AMAZON