What Matters?! offers a variety of workshop and coaching services for individuals, organizations, families, and communities. All offerings have one overarching goal---to help people, both individually and collectively, to be their best selves by focusing on What Matters?!
What Matters?! @ Work Workshops
The What Matters?! @ Work Workshops allow individuals within organizations to explore approaches for thriving in today’s hectic pace and navigating competing personal and work-related priorities. The sessions can be delivered to either intact work teams or groups of participants from throughout an organization. Each workshop can be customized to incorporate the sponsoring organization’s mission, culture, and existing employee development offerings, so as to help align individual and organizational goals.
Multiple formats that scale up to 100 participants include:
- Two-hour What Matters?! Jumpstart Workshop
- One and Two Day What Matters?! Intensive Workshops
Teams exist to produce results. However, if getting these results sucks the life out of the team, we think there’s a problem. Don't you? What Matters?! Team Coaching focuses on building a team’s capacity to hold itself mutually accountable for accomplishing tangible outcomes over time, while doing so in a way that promotes an affirming and constructive work climate. Who knew that productivity and positivity were not mutually exclusive! Specifically, the team coaching process:
- Evaluates the current state of the team using an anonymous web-based assessment
- Facilitates a candid team dialogue regarding team strengths and vulnerabilities
- Identifies and resolves communication roadblocks that inhibit team performance
- Envisions the desired state of the team and develops a roadmap for getting there
- Develops a set of operating agreements for how the team will work together
- Builds trust among the members of the team
- Creates a mindset that takes the focus off of individual team members’ one-to-one relationships and shifts it to the team as a collective entity
Individual Corporate Coaching
Leadership begins with leading oneself. Leading oneself starts with knowing What Matters?! to you. Whether you manage a small team or a large organization, are an individual contributor or aspire to lead people, What Matters?! Individual Coaching will help you to operate from a grounded state that brings out the best in yourself and your colleagues. What Matters?! Corporate Coaching provides individuals with the opportunity to:
- Create a solid foundation of well-being and leadership by deepening your relationship with yourself
- Gain insight into your strengths and developmental areas through extensive stakeholder feedback
- Develop habits and practices to enhance your leadership, reduce stress and increase well-being
- Strengthen your relationships with others
- Achieve business results in an way that is inspiring and sustainable
Customized Retreats and Facilitation
Leveraging our extensive background in experiential workshop design, we will happily work with you to design and deliver offsite meetings ranging in size from small teams to large departments. These sessions supplement the What Matters?! material with customized interactive activities featuring content from your business agenda.
Community and Faith Based Organizations
One of the key differentiators with the What Matters?! approach compared with other self-help programs is its focus on shared learning and community. Specifically in the Reach Out practice we urge people to not only ask for help, but also to offer your help to others.
We would love to work with you and whatever community or faith-based organization that you may belong to. We can customize our workshops to incorporate the mission of your organization. In regard to faith based organizations we have successfully collaborated with religious leaders to tailor the workshop to reflect specific religious and spiritual teachings.
Examples of Community and Faith based services include:
- Two Hour What Matters?! Jump Start Workshop
- One and Two Day What Matters?! Intensive Workshops
- Customized Retreats and Facilitation
Part education, part personal Coaching, the 6-week live remote program provides you with hands-on experience to develop the practices, tools, and mindsets of the What Matters?! Framework for you to live a fully engaged life with purpose, health, and connection.
The fundamentals program includes:
- Six 90 minute sessions of learning and coaching with an intimate group of like- minded peers looking to enhance their well-being.
- One hour of private coaching to set personal objectives for the program and integrate the learning and skill into your daily life.
- Learning to make choices (both big and small) to live a vibrant fully engaged life.
- Develop a support network to enhance your well-being.
For more information and pricing click here
Want to lead your best life? Feeling stressed? Uncertain about your path forward? On the right track and want to stay there? What Matters?! personal coaching services are here to support you. Working with your What Matters?! coach you’ll:
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of what’s most important to you in all aspects of your life (e.g., family, work, finances, health, work, friendships, leisure, community, spirituality, home, spouse/significant other)
- Make mindful choices (the small daily ones and the big life ones) that will allow you to thrive more and stress less
- Hold yourself accountable for following through on commitments to yourself
- Learn tools for navigating the day-to-day rough patches
While we recommend a minimum three-month coaching process, one-time sessions are also available. No need to worry about where you are located. We work with people from across the globe. Coaching takes place via phone, Skype, Webex, or other similar virtual platforms.
Invite us to speak at your next event! Our talks can range from readings from our recently released book “Ask What Matters?! A Practical Approach To Your Total Well-Being” to full keynotes that introduce the What Matters?! framework for helping to navigate the overwhelming nature of today’s world.